Wednesday, August 3, 2011

I GOT A JOB!

Yesterday afternoon I met with a company for a second interview. I spent the entire afternoon with them (first lunch, then a meeting). Finally last night about 5:30 I was offered the position!! It is a great opportunity & we are very excited! Although I will admit I am nervous. It's a little overwhelming to re-enter the work force especially with everything else we have going on. However, I think we can handle it.

The company I will be working for is called ExploreLearning. It is an educational software company that sells simulations for math & science called Gizmos. I will be the project manager for Mobile County Schools. Basically that means that it is my responsibility to make sure all teachers are trained to use the Gizmos & help them implement them in their classrooms. It is a part-time job that I will do from home except for when I am actually out in the schools training or following up with teachers.

I have a lot to learn & it's going to be a crazy month or so, but I am super excited for this opportunity!! I will start in about two weeks when I have to go to Texas for a few days for training!!!

WISH ME LUCK!!

No comments: