Friday, August 19, 2011

Finally Friday!!!

The kids wanted to stay at Moms Thurs night so I just went there when I got home. It was about 10 when I got there so the kids were already asleep.

Friday morning Lilly was happy to see me, but tired. Lance was still sleeping so Mom said she would just bring him home later. I reminded Lilly it was Friday & she was ok. I went home & took a nap. Mom said Lance was happy & she was doing some cleaning so she said she would just keep him. I just chilled around here & left early to go get Lilly.

I was there around 1:30 & was 3rd in line!! I read the mail, ate a little & just waited. I wanted to be there early so she didn't have to wait. The called her down at 2:40 & we were home before 3. She is worn out!! I think she's adjusting but just had a busy week. I think we are all looking forward to a calm weekend. Jeff has to work tonight & then we can all just hang out!!

No comments: