Saturday, May 14, 2011

Preschool Graduate!!

So my daughter is a preschool graduate....I guess that makes her a kindergartner!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OH MY GOODNESS!!

She did so GREAT! She looked so BIG up there. She sang & danced & smiled!!
GREAT JOB LILLY SO PROUD OF YOU!!

They sang The Lords Prayer & when they finished they did this....How precious??

They sang "I need a vacation" this is the beginning where the teacher is telling them all the work they have to do & going on & on....love the look on her face!!!

There she is.....

Waiting patiently for her turn!

SO BIG!!!


Officially a graduate!

 Throwing their caps!
 This brings a tear to my eye....flash forward about 13 years....I can't imagine....I think it will be 2024.......can't we just stop time now??
 Family pic....poor Jeff had 2 hours of sleep before this....he should get about 3 more hours before work but still....things a Daddy does for his kids!!
 Her tassel!!

Mammaw & Lilly!!


Since they were both up late we came home for lunch & nap. I think we will go out for dinner tonight to celebrate! I took some videos, but I don't think they will load (too long) but I will try!!

LOVE YOU LILLY!!! YOU ARE AMAZING!!!

No comments: