Saturday, May 14, 2011

Another busy day!

So after Lance's nap we headed out to watch Kayla's (a friend of the kids) softball game. They had a good time cheering for her!! Then we headed to Old Navy. Mom wanted to get me a dress for Mother's Day & who am I to turn down new clothes?? Then it was time for some Chick-fil-A (this is Lilly's choice for her graduation celebration dinner!) As we were leaving noticed a bunch of cars in the parking lot of the mall. It was a car show! I decided we should have a visit! The kids LOVED it. They walked around & looked at all the cars. There were new ones, old ones & everything in between. They really wanted to get in them all, but one gentleman was nice enough to let them sit in his. It was their favorite too!! Since it was impromptu I didn't have my camera, but posted pics from my phone!! On the way home we stopped by the park to burn off some more energy! We came home for a nice bubble bath & then watched the Alvin & the Chipmunks! I kept them up late tonight.....hoping to not repeat last night. It worked...I didn't hear a peep.

No comments: