Saturday, May 7, 2011

GOAL!!

Lilly made a goal today!!! I had my camera, but the memory card wasn't in it & my internal memory was full so no picture. BUT she was so proud!! She took the ball & went down the field all by herself & got it in!! She actually had one that hit the post so I said she actually got two!! It was her last game. There is one next week, but it's her preschool graduation so she can't go. She is very upset about that. However, she told me that she was glad she played soccer & wants to play again. Looks like we will be doing fall soccer!!

I can't express how proud of her I am. She has grown so much since the move & has done AMAZING with soccer & school. I often forget that she is only 5 1/2 because she really is mature for her age. However, she has always struggled with being shy SO for her to have become such good friends with the kids at school & soccer in such a short time is a BIG deal! I only hope that she continues to grow socially this summer & will be ready for kindergarten in the fall. DID I REALLY SAY THAT??? I really can't believe that we are already at school age.

WAY TO GO LILLY!! We are SO proud of you!!!

No comments: