Saturday, March 12, 2011

Decisions, Decisions

Well, we finally made a housing decision. We got a 3bedroom/2bath apartment about 5 minutes from where we are now. We considering buying, renting a house  & this has turned up to be the best option for our family right now. There will be some adjusting (we are on the top floor, so noise will have to be watched) & there is no playground BUT...there is a pool & everyone will have have their own room again!! We are all very excited!!

Also, we made plans for Lance's bday. The plan to celebrate on Sat w/the model train expo may not pan out because Jeff will probably have to work & my Dad will be at work SO we are doing it on Wednesday afternoon. Grandma Trisha will be here (WHOHOO!!), my Dad & Jeff are off (WHOHOO) & a couple of the kids Lilly & Lance have been playing with can come (WHOHOO). It won't be the same as if we were in Indiana, but I think he will be super happy. I went and got some decorations, ordered his cake & got his presents tonight so I think we are all set!!

Now tomorrow I have to gear up for the busy week ahead.....LOT  TO DO!!!

No comments: