Sunday, August 16, 2015

End of summer

I have a few random pictures to wrap up this crazy summer!

So I have been pondering getting rid of the kids pottery barn chairs (the big kids). They both have other chairs in their rooms and they are clearly too big for them. Jeff says no though. One evening when Lance had to read this is where he ends up. Just thought it was adorable!

This girl is going to start dance in a few weeks!!! She is beyond excited!!! She will be taking ballet, tap and jazz. Our neighbor dances and Lilly has never been interested. However, they are always making up dances and having a blast. I told her that now was the time to try before she got much older. We are so excited to see how she does!

Crazy clouds one evening.

You could see them rolling.

 
It was so windy! Lindley doesn't like thunder or storms if she is outside. She was panicking and begging us to come in!
 
I was painting the girls fingernails this evening and Lance wanted to show me something. I told him he would have to wait a few. He took my phone and brought this back to show me! He had been working hard building the playground and splashpad.

I ran up to Target this evening and on my way home saw a rainbow. I thought that was a great way to end summer break!!
Ready or not....it's back to school!!

 

No comments: