Saturday, October 29, 2011

Trick-or-Treat!!

We've a lot of fun this weekend! Last night we went for Spooky Face pancakes at Ihop, then went to my parents. They had a little fall festival. Today we went Trick-or-Treating in downtown Fairhope. Then we chilled & painted our pumpkins!! Lilly had a headache & I wasn't feeling great so we just ordered pizza & stayed in. We have a big day tomorrow! Going to the FAIR!!

This was at my parents. I couldn't catch Lilly, she was too fast!

Balloon sword!!

Lilly actually got pretty close & even talked to the clown! I was impressed! She got a bumblebee!

Football toss! Look at her go! So close!

Go Lance!!

This was today at the welcome center. Mr. & Mrs. Frankenstein!

any chance to take a pic...Lance is in!! Loved the old firetruck!

The Gingerbread Man was out today!! He sounded just like him!

I realized I never got a good pic in their costumes. This was at the end & we had lost pieces along the way....still pretty cute though!

Checking out the loot!!

Lilly painting the Baby's pumpkin. She got this on her field trip. She painted a rattle on it. I will have to get pics of it. I forgot to get the finished products!

Lilly working hard on Daddy's pumpkin!

This is my pumpkin!!

We were low on paint, but they wanted to go ahead & do them. They had been asking ALL day!! Have I mentioned my kids LOVE painting!!


No comments: