Tuesday, June 14, 2011

"L"

I decided it was time for Lance to start working on his name. So this afternoon I was having Lilly do some worksheets and he got up from nap. I started making some L's for him to trace. He did pretty good. Then I had him do some on the chalkboard....

I did the 3 big ones on tope and he traced them. Then he did the ones on the bottom. I did a few of them but he did most of them!!

Later after bath I was tried to get him to say L-A-N-C-E. He did pretty good. I tried to make it sing-songy hoping he would remember it. I plan to continue to work on it so I will keep you posted!!

I have tried to tell myself that I haven't worked with him much because he hasn't shown interested (Lilly always was asking before I thought she needed to), but if I am honest with myself I think it has more to do with the fact that I don't want him to grow up!! However, I think it's time since he is heading to preschool in the fall!!!

No comments: