Sunday, November 23, 2014

Big Girl Bed (well...sort of)

SO....Lindley hasn't been sleeping great. We really weren't sure what was going on. One night before I left when she woke up in the middle of the night I asked her why and she told me "I no like my bed". URGH...I'm not ready. I like her contained. She can get out of her crib, but only does it after nap. Never in the night.


Saturday night she woke up, but it was early and I was still up so I got her to lay on the couch. She never made another peep.

 
I got to thinking that maybe part of the issue was that she had too many things in her crib. She is like Lance and after I clean it out she gradually gets it back in. So last night I took everything out and she did sleep in there all night, but I also think she was exhausted.
 
We had talked about just taking her rail off, but just hadn't done it. So today when I cleaned her room up I finally did it....and she was a VERY happy little girl!!
 
She was climbing up in there and having a blast. She put her babies in there and was just playing!! SO SWEET.
This was about 11pm....I rolled a blanket up to help keep her from falling out. So far, so good!
I CAN NOT believe she is big enough for this. It is going TOO fast. She is talking so much and is a funny little thing. A good mixture of Lance and Lilly....sweet, but spunky. Love her!!
 



No comments: