Sunday, November 16, 2014

Paint!

Believe it or not we still have parts of our house that haven't been painted. Hard to believe since we've been there two and a half years! Anyway, I've been wanting to do the hallway. It was gross and we have some paint leftover so I thought it would be a quick easy project. HAHAHA...I should know better right??

The conversation went like this:
Me to Jeff: Can I paint the hallway?
Jeff: If you get the paint I'll do it. Go ahead and get two gallons and we will do our bathroom too. It really needs to be done first.

Me: I don't want you to do the bathroom until we get a new seal for the shower and get it cleaned good. (The seal at the bottom of the door has been off for a while and it wasn't sealed good, which made it hard to clean).

Jeff: When you get the paint get a seal and I will fix it.

The next thing I know our shower door is off and completely apart......I just wanted to paint the hallway.

However, it did need to be done and he got it cleaned and put back up. He had to order the seal though. We did manage to get both the bathroom and the hallway painted.

We still have to hang pictures back up. It looks SO much better!! No more dirty handprints!!

We had a shower curtain, hung with shower curtain hooks over our window. I finally bought a curtain!

I got some pictures and candles. I want a shelf to put the candles on and of course we will hang the pictures.
 
The only room left is our bedroom. I am not sure it will ever get done. It's the place where things pile....like every wall has something stacked on it....maybe some day!!

No comments: