Sunday, November 2, 2014

New shoes, shopping & hair

Lindley has lots of hand-me-down shoes, but didn't really have a good pair of tennis shoes. Grandma sent them each some Halloween money so I decided to use it to get her some new shoes!

She loves them!

Thanks grandma!
 
Mom, Lindley and I headed out shopping on Tuesday. Isn't she adorable? The headband lasted like 5 minutes after she got out of the car.


Taking a break at the playground.

Weeee...

JUMP!!!

So much fun!

My mom bought Lindley this outfit. She actually bought the leggings last week with a different shirt, but then we picked up the sweater this week. Lilly saw her standing up here and said, "that is the cutest outfit ever, it matches". LOL.

Saturday the boys were out playing and I had to return some pants I had gotten Lilly so we went shopping again. I think we wore her out!

Lindley let Lilly fix her hair!!

How cute is that??? She won't let me do anything with it!

No comments: