Saturday, January 8, 2011

Build-A-Bear


Thanks to Gracie (& the rest of the Hanaver family) the kids finally got to go to build-a-bear!! They were so excited. Well, Lilly was I am not sure Lance had a clue. Lilly picked out a blue bear w/peace signs & Lance went from one animal to the next. He finally settled on a panda bear. After stuffing them & bathing them they picked out some clothes. Lance went with pj's for his panda & of course Lilly picked out a pretty dress for hers!! At this point Lance was pretty much running all of the store so I was rushing on picking out names. Lilly ended up with Morgan & Lance with Parker. They were so excited they dressed them in the truck on the way home. Then they played with them & colored their houses. They had a great time!!


 Thanks for much for our gift cards Gracie!! We loved it!!!
 While I was cooking dinner Friday night Lilly wanted to put on some tattoos. She can do it herself so I gave her a wet paper towel & was working on dinner. Lance came over & asked me to do a couple for him so I helped him. Lilly asked if she could do three & I said that was fine. By the time they were finished this is what they looked like.....wonder if this is a glimpse into their future???
Lance didn't have as many cause he had to have help!

No comments: