Tuesday, August 26, 2014

The Wharf

I got it in my head I wanted to take the kids to The Wharf earlier this summer and do the ropes course and maybe go to the arcade. Due to my busy schedule it hadn't happened...so the week before school started I decided to squeeze it in...

Yes...that's Lance waaay up there!


He LOVED it!

Lilly loved it at first....she got to one side and got a little nervous cause she was by herself. She made it back though!

MONKEYS!


They had a toddle ropes course!! Lindley wasn't sure at first, but ended up really liking it!





Did I mention it was HOT?!

It was a little difficult for them to do the ziplines and sometimes they had to tug at their rope if it got stuck, but overally they loved it!

HOT and tired!
 
We took a break and wen to the arcade to play laser tag and a few games. Then headed back out for some putt-putt.

Again...putt-putt with three kids = chaos!

I did manage to keep an accurate score this time!


Lindley pretty much just ran around and dropped her ball in holes. She was happy so that's all that matters. Lilly won, but I don't remember the score!
 


Had to get some Dippin' Dots before we headed home!


So hot!!

Worn out, but a FUN day!!!

No comments: