Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Everything else...

This includes any random picture that didn't get it's own post!

Just doing some reading...

I spent an entire day taking out clothes that were too small and putting in new clothes. I was able to seriously replace like 90% of her wardrobe with hand-me-downs that have been waiting on her to grow. She was very proud of her new pj's

Daddy's are so fun!!


Little monkey!!

She is beautiful. There I said it....I know she's mine, but really?? Don't you agree??

Lance helped Daddy pressure wash the entire drive way. He is such a good helper!!

While the boys were working....we did a little shopping and got some ice cream!!

We went for school shoes....and bought a comforter set! What can I say...It was a great deal and I know if I was looking for something to match her room I wouldn't find it. So we agreed it would be part of her bday.....Doesn't it look great??!!!

Trying out my glasses...

So cute!!

Love it!!

Lindley can finally wear this dress!! It is still a little big, but I couldn't stand it. I have been waiting forever!! Lilly got this dress from Uncle Cam and wore it when we went to St. Pete and got to visit with him. She was almost two (21 months). It was right before we found out we were expecting Lance. Lindley is almost 2 1/2 (29 months). So pretty close in age.

This was the day we went to The Wharf. I wasn't feeling good and the kids decided to cook dinner. They made BLT's (baked bacon in the oven with supervision) & pasta salad. They served it to me with a note. They then proceeded to put two pudding cups in a bowl with a cherry on top for my dessert. They also brought me a bell. It was very sweet!!

I had a trip to Tallahassee which was one I had to drive to. We had planned on the 5 of us going, but decided it might be better for Jeff & Lance to stay home and have guys time. So NoNo, Mom, the girls and I went!!
The boys got the oil changed in the car and got Lance a haircut. They also went to see the new Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles and went to Hooters. Plus watched all of the Transformers. I'd say that was some quality guy time! As much as I wish he would keep it long....we let him decide. He went for short with a little Mohawk. It is adorable!
 

Lilly working in the hotel! She was having blast!

I had a terrible cold that started a few days earlier. I wasn't feeling well at all, but was happy to have some time with the girls. We had a quick evening swim and then went to dinner. While I was in my training they swam and then got lunch and did some shopping. Fun times!!

It's always fun to take a trip to Goodwill to see what you can find. Our most recent trip scored me this $2 Melissa and Doug board. I got it for Lindley but they all love it!

Working hard!

She did it all on her own!! Yay!! (FYI...blue is her favorite color). Remember how Lance said everything was orange? For Lindley everything is blue!

One afternoon I let them play in the water and this is the contraption they came up with. Hard to see but they were proud!

Pretty toes and nails for back to school!!!

No comments: