Tuesday, July 17, 2012

My boy Lance...

I love my little man for MANY reasons. He has a great personality and can ALWAYS make me laugh, he gives the best hugs and has a very kind heart. However, sometimes he drives me bonkers!! He has a tendency (like all males or at least his Daddy) to lose things. We have learned his tendency and can usually find the missing object by searching the "spots". This time he through a new one at me. His Vtech tablet has been missing from probably two or three weeks. When I cleaned his room out a couple of weeks ago I couldn't find it. I thought maybe it got left in Lilly's room, but couldn't find it there. I checked all purses and bags and even unlikely places like between his mattress. I wasn't concerned it was lost because I remembered the last time he had it so I knew it was here somehwhere. However, I wanted to get it together for the trip to Indiana and it was driving me crazy. Jeff searched the couches and a few other places and still nothing. So I go to start packing the other day and get the suitcases out. Guess what I find?? Lance's tablet in the pocket of the suitcase!!! When we got back from Florida they played with them and when they brought them back to my room I just put them away and didn't check it. His dry erase board was in there too, which I knew was missing too but wasn't as concerned about.

The tablet is in the pocket at the top! Silly boy~

We had to put his bedrail back on his bed because I went to check on him and found this. He has fallen out several times lately. I guess maybe because I turned his bed. Anyway, I guess he decided it didn't matter and just stayed there!!

No comments: