Thursday, March 22, 2012

What a day!!

We had a very busy day today. Lance had a dentist appt this morning to get his temporary tooth put in. He did great!! Then we headed to the dr. both he and Lindley had checkups. Here's the details....

Lindley 8lbs, 1 oz (passed her birth weight whohoo!!) and 21 inches (grew .5 inch). Foot prick. Looks great doesn't go back till she's one month!

Lance-45 lbs, 41.5" (grew two inches in the past year), had to get fours shots, but is done till he is 11. He looks and sounds great, but she noticed he had some swollen lymph nodes so she wanted to do blood work to check his blood count. She said it was probably just leftovers from a virus or something he had. I should have the results tomorrow. So after the dentist and 4 shots he had to have blood drawn. POOR BOY. He did SO great though. He really is BRAVE!!

Then we had to go pick up Lilly from school. Luckily we got home before the rain!! I am worn out though. I survived my first three days w/out Trish & Jeff at work. Mom came out and helped some and went w/me today, but I managed to take and pick up the kids from school and cooked dinner two nights (didn't manage that tonight). All in all I'd say it was a success!! However, I am VERY glad Jeff is off the next four days!!

No comments: