Monday, February 27, 2012

Out of the mouth of Lance

As you know we never know what Lance is going to say. It's been a while since I have posted about his funny sayings so I thought I would mention a couple of good ones he has had lately.

About a week ago on the way to school he informed me the horses looked like mooses (his language). I explained to him that I didn't think so because moose don't live in Fairhope. So he then proceeded to ask me where mooses live. "Do they live in South America?" "Do they live with penguins?" I explained that I wasn't sure. He kept going on about where mooses live. I finally had to text Jeff and find out where moose live so I could answer him!!!

Tonight we were talking about Grandma coming (only 3 sleeps) and he said, "Who is driving her?" I told him that Aunt Mary and Uncle George were going to drive her down. He said, (w/out missing a beat) "So there's gonna be two steering wheels?"

Those are just two, there are so many more. He is entertaining to say the least and can always put a smile on my face. He has the funniest, sweetest and most amazing personality! So lucky to have such a great boy!!

No comments: