Friday, November 18, 2011

More decorations....

Last night we only got the tree up so this evening we worked on the other decorations. For the past few years we have let Lilly put a small tree in her room. However, now that Lance is big enough we were a tree short. Lilly has been begging for a pink tree everytime we go to the store. Big Lots had them on sale for $15 so we decided to go for it (this meant getting Lance a blue one). They had a BLAST decorating the house & then their trees. I love how exciting this time of year is for them!!
Lining up the stuffed animals!

working hard

Finding the perfect spot!

Finishing touches...

A very happy girl!!

A very happy boy!!

Here's the chimney/tree. I didn't get the shelf w/the other decorations. It kinda looks like the North Pole exploded, but that's the fun of it I guess!! I can't believe that it is November 18th and I have my tree up w/presents underneath!! CRAZY!!!

No comments: