Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Happy Halloween!!

Yesterday afternoon I went with Lillys class & we Trick-Or-Treated all  over Fairhop (again). I was worn out! Lance had a party at school and got to decorate a pumpkin. He of course came home with treats too. By the time we put the candy from this weekend and Monday in the bowl it was already full. It was perfect because we planned on just going around the complex in the evening. Not many people were handing out here I guess they had kids of their own and were out. We were home and sorting our candy by 7!! We were all happy!
My little Bumblee & Ghost Pirate

Looking for some treats...not tricks!!

I don't know what's up with Lance's face. He wasn't sad...who knows. If you look close the little pumpkin right beside Lilly says Baby & has a rattle. That's the one she did for her little sister!!

Yes, I showed them how to sort their candy!! You gotta check out our your loot to see what you ended up with!!

No comments: