Sunday, September 7, 2014

This week!

Lilly got her script for her play this week and is so excited to have more lines than last time! We also finally watched Aristocats today and she liked it!
 
Wednesday Lindley and I headed to have lunch at school with Lilly and Lance.


They were surprised and happy!! Although they eat early (10:38 for Lilly) so I didn't bring Lindley a lunch and didn't want to get tray (she wouldn't have eaten most of it) and she was MAD at me!!

Awhile back Lance I sorted his legos into Tupperware containers. I've been trying to decide the best way to organize them. I finally decided a fishing box would be best. I got one to see what he thought and how it worked out. He LOVES it!! He has been creating all kinds of things! I had to get one more for a few other colors that he had more of. I know it won't stay this organize, but we can go back every now and then and reorganize them!

Lindley was very into Mickey Mouse on Thursday! She was also very needy and whiney. She was sitting on my lap before bed and I realized she felt warm. Sure enough she had a low grade temp. I gave her medicine and put her to bed. She ended up in our room with temp a little higher in the middle off the night. We had to postpone potty training on Friday. The temp went away and stayed down and by the afternoon she seemed back to herself.

Just doing some reading!

Check this out! A car race with an announcer and fans in the stands!!

Madison came home with Lilly on Friday and spent the night. I can't believe how big they are getting!!

No comments: