Saturday, January 4, 2014

Peace and Quiet

We did not do much while the kids were out after Christmas. They enjoyed their new toys and some outside time and I enjoyed relaxing and being lazy. We did take them ice skating (well sort of...more on that later) but other than that we mostly chilled at home! I didn't even take many pictures....

Working hard on his lego set

My picture frame I got for Christmas. I decided to make it all Disney. I LOVE IT!!

She likes her bubble bath!!

Lilly fixed my hair!

ALL DONE!!! I actually only helped him on the first stuff which was the easiest (all the smaller things). He did the rest himself!! I really thought it would be too tough for him, but he did GREAT!!

After a playdate didn't work out they were devastated so we painted!!

That always helps!

So careful!!

I used Lindley's Christmas money from Grandma to buy Lindley the apptivity case for my old iphone. She LOVES it!! (Lilly bought a nice pink watch & Lance bought a kids kit from Lowes and built a monster truck. He still has some leftover....he wants to build something with his new tools).

That about it....we were just hanging out and relaxing most of the time. Well they kids played, but I relaxed A LOT!! Except for the day we tried to have a playdate and didn't work out the kids never mentioned being bored or having anyone over. 

No comments: