Friday, October 25, 2013

Field Trip Fun!

Lance and I had a blast on his field trip to the corn maze this week. It was nice to spend time with just him.
He found the perfect pumpkin!!

He had a blast playing on the hay!

Seriously....he needs some of these!

Feeding the animals!

He loved it!

Shooting the corn cannon!

Racing ducks!

Will, Fisher and Lance....such sweet boys!

Hayride with my boy!!

A sweet group of kiddos!!

He was WORN out!! He caught a nap on the ride back!!
 
I'm so glad I can have a job and be there for my kids. Lately, I have been struggling with balancing our crazy schedules. Keep in mind that neither mine, nor Jeff's schedule is the same each week. For someone that is a person of routine I find this very difficult. However, it's what we need at this time in our lives in order to be the family we want to be. I just have to embrace the craziness!!

No comments: