Saturday, May 25, 2013

SCHOOLS OUT!!!

We're free, we're free!!  Lilly's last day was Friday and we are so excited we got an early start. On Thursday I let the kids swim during/after Lilly's practice. Then today we went to the splash pad.

I sat Lindley down at the pool and she just posed like a super model....I couldn't help myself!

Such a cheese head!

Look at those little feet.

She sat like this for a long time just watching everyone!

Silly girl!

So big and handsome!

The face of a happy 2nd grader!!!

Having fun in the yard last night!!

Silly girl...put herself in a box!

Had a blast at the Splash pad today! Here's to a great summer!!
 
I have to fly out Monday afternoon for work and will be gone till Friday. Trying to make the most of this weekend. Jeff went back to work tonight so we missed him today. :-(

No comments: