Tuesday, May 14, 2013

New dresses

Awhile back I saw the cutest dresses posted on facebook. When I clicked I was shocked to find that Carrie Banks (now Wolfe) makes them. Carrie was a year younger than me in school. We weren't particularly close, but knew each other. Anyway, I immediately told her I wanted some dresses for the girls. Once I got her the measurements and gave her an idea of what I wanted I had to wait...she has a lot of illness going on right now in her family so it took her awhile. However, they were worth it!! They finally arrived on Saturday and I am SO pleased.

Lindley now says "cheese" when she sees a camera. However, she isn't always looking at the camera.

They fit great!!

Look at that pose!!

Such a great big sister

Love them!

You see why this needed it's own post??

So precious!!
 
She also made me three reusable snack bags that are adorable! She sent me a boo-boo bag for it taking so long! I can't say enough about her! Her business is Eli & Grace.

No comments: