Sunday, December 25, 2011

Christmas Eve!

My parents & Cam came to over for Christmas Eve and we had a great time. Although we missed Jeff (he had to work). After a yummy dinner, the kids did a performance. For those of you that don't know growing up my cousins & I always did some type of performance for our parents & grandparents on Christmas Eve. When we were younger we just sang as we got older we played our band instruments etc. It was a tradition I loved & decided it was time to restart it with out kids. They were very excited & did a great job!!
Waiting patiently for them to arrive & getting VERY excited!

Silly face!

Telling the story of the night Jesus was born with their little people nativity set.

Getting settled in the stable.

Singing away in a manager.

After the rest of the story they were going to sing several Christmas songs, but for some reason Lance didn't want to. However, Lilly sat right in that chair & sang them all by herself. I was so impressed!! She did great!

Of course gifts were what they had been waiting for.....


A while back I moved my curio cabinet & the kids were looking at all my "specials". They loved all our Zimmerman paperweights so I decided it was time they each had one. My mom was kind enough to take care of that for us. Notice Lance's is orange!! It has their name & birthday!

Lilly's is pink of course! They both found spots in their rooms for their specials!!

They were in total shock over these. We had them hide their eyes while my Dad & brother carried them in...so funny!

Uncle Cam was pretty excited about the train table! They had fun!

This is for her "fashion dolls". It has a desk at one end, a bench in the middle, a closet on the end & a bed on top!! She can do so many things with it!! She is using the top as her own desk right now!!

Mom & Lilly looking at her new Breast Cancer ornament. Just LOVE this pic!!

Dad opening his Wii hunting game, which he LOVES!!

It was a great night!!

No comments: