Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Kindergarten Registration!

I took Lilly for kindergarten registration yesterday afternoon. She was a little nervous about the test. They took them by themselves for about 5 minutes. However, I explained she had to tell them how smart she was & played with her a little to get her loosened up. She did GREAT!! They asked them to identify the upper & lowercase letters, write their name, colors, shapes, numbers & count. She didn't recognize the lowercase i??? Considering it's in her name I am thinking she just froze!! She didn't recognize the number 10 or the rectangle. Other than that she did great!!! The person that tested her was actually the principal of the k-1 center. She will be attending the elmentary school because they are doing away with the k-1 center. However, it was nice that it was someone I knew what they were doing!! She assured me she is more than ready for school!! I was so proud of her & I can't believe that she will really be in school in 3 & 1/2 months!!!
They gave her this, it has lots of stuff for her to work on!!

A while back Lilly's teacher was requesting knee high stockings, soil & grass seeds. I volunteered to bring the knee highs. She assured me that what they were doing was adorable. Well....I have to agree!!

It's a homemade chia-pet!!! HOW STINKIN' CUTE IS THAT??? I love it!! I told her about one Uncle Cam had (Virgina) & how he liked to cut it's hair. So now all she wants to do is cuts it's hair!!!

No comments: