Monday, November 25, 2013

Catch-all

Here's some random pictures!
This kept them entertained for a few days!!!

Uncle Cam came to visit for a few days! We get to see him in Disney for a day too!!

Lance had a teddy bear picnic/Thanksgiving picnic at school!

So....I love Lance's teacher and he is doing great. However, the boys in his class make me a bit crazy. I have gone on two field trips and then this picnic and they are a little wild. His teacher was absent on this day so that made it worse. I never would have thought that Lance would be considered a calm child. I am so proud of him for doing so well in school and keeping in control when others around him aren't. I just hope he can keep it up!

Christmas tree!! We had to put it up early since we will be gone, plus we are celebrating Christmas with Pappaw, Julie and Johnathan this week!

Umm...she likes shoes....

NoNo is here!! She surprised us and got here on Saturday!! We've been spending some time relaxing and playing!

SHE LOVES HIM!!

No comments: