Monday, November 25, 2013

Adult time!!

I actually had a mom's night out and a date night in the same week!! I celebrated a friend's birthday by going to a painting place and painting a canvas. Then Jeff and I went to see Duck Dynasty speak! The ended their book tour in Fairhope!

My canvas was blank when we arrived and I was nervous! I had to paint it all black, then she used chalk to draw. I forgot to get a picture before I started. This is half way.

Here's the finished product! The lighting isn't good. It has some gold shimmer to it! I was pretty happy with it. I have no idea where I will hang it, but it was fun!1

That's my friend Misty, Michelle (birthday girl), Beth and then peeking around the end is Holly. We had a great time!

So of course it rained all day and night and the Duck Dynasty event was outside. We got there early and got our seats and tried our best to stay dry. It didn't pour, but rained pretty steady a few times.

Here they are arriving!!

Due to the rain it was hard to get a good picture because of umbrellas. This is Uncle Si talking. Korie, Phil, Kay and Si spoke. They had someone kind of interviewing them and they just talked and shared stories. It was very neat!
 
We went home and got dry clothes then went to dinner!! It was a fun night even with the rain!

No comments: