Monday, March 18, 2013

He's 5!!!

So today was the day....Lance is finally 5!! He has been waiting a long time for this day. I have to say we can't believe it. We told him this morning that it was just yesterday he was smaller than Lindley. He had school and as soon as I picked him up he started asking when his party was. He also had a game tonight so we had to squeeze his party in before dinner and his game.
Do you think he is excited??

Got them!

This is a music set from Grandma Trish. Lilly was in charge of pictures because I was cutting the cake and Jeff had the baby. She got distracted and decided to help him open it so we didn't get a picture of his reaction, but he was VERY excited. He was rocking out as soon as I got it open.

He got swim trunks, tattoos and a gift card from Taylor (& Bobbie & Kevin)! He can't wait to go shopping!

Uncle Cam sent his gift about two weeks ago. I have made him wait (aren't I mean). He finally got to open it!! It was a new outfit!! He said "a polo" then looked at the shorts and said "fancy, fancy, fancy" CRACKS ME UP!

A remote control monster truck from Mom and Dad


A ninja turtle skateboard from mom and dad. Yes, I'm sure I will regret this, but he has been asking for a LONG time.


This is him doing a little dance about his gifts!!


A HUGE dump truck from Mammaw & Pappaw!!!

He can't wait to get this to the beach!

Sharing some cake with Mammaw!! Yummy!

A new bat from Pappaw & Julie

Bating gloves too!


And a baseball bag! He was so excited to use it for his game tonight!!
 
WOW!! What a lucky boy! He was so excited about everything. He can never tell you one "favorite". When I asked what he was excited about playing with tomorrow. He said, "everything"!!
Time is flying so fast. These past few weeks have been so crazy(and will be for the a long time), but we have loved every minute. I can't believe he is 5! I am ready for him to be in kindergarten, but I'm not. It's gonna be tough. He really is something special!
Happy 5th Birthday Lance Maksim Wade. We love you VERY much!!!
 

No comments: