Wednesday, November 25, 2015

Hello November!!

HOLY COW!! It's November! This year is flying!! We've been busy and looking forward to Thanksgiving break!
 
MY GOODNESS!! Isn't he the most handsome boy ever!! I didn't order any because I am due to get their pictures all together, but I just had to snap a picture of it. He looks so big!

Safety first!! More carline fun!

This girl was exhausted one night for Lance's game and couldn't take it!!

Lance made the 25 point club before the first cut off! He only did it because he wanted the shirt and still fights us to read, but is doing great!!

So my kids (all of them) are now HUGE wrestling fans (note Lance's Halloween costume). Of course....things can get a little crazy after watching it!




This little thinks she is as big as them and plays right in the middle of them!

Both kids had a field trip to see The Lion King play at the same time on the same day!! WHAT?! It's a miracle!! We got to enjoy the show together!! Love it when things are easy for Momma!

Another shirt by Daddy! She LOVES IT!

My (not so) tiny dancer. I usually just drop her off and a friend brings her home. I hung out for a while one night to see how it was going. Just caught a little bit of ballet warm ups. Lookin' good!

This little girl wanted a "big puffy dress" for Christmas. I looked online and found some I thought would work, but I just kept thinking about my wedding dress. I talked to Jeff and we agreed there was no reason she couldn't play in it. I got in the attic and got it down and had one VERY happy girl! I actually just threw it in the washing machine on gentle  and the stains look better.

She was just laying in it watching TV. Precious. She wore it all day!

OH MY.....I can't even....time slow down....

No comments: