Sunday, April 12, 2015

This, that and the other! (March)

Random pictures!!
Dress like your favorite book character!

So sweet!!

Just a little sibling  battle!

Her side kick!

Well....some days you just need your winter hat and shorts.....I chose to pick my battles this day!

Just taking a shower.

A beautiful day for a drive.

Enjoying this day!

Hopscotch.

Getting so big!

My boy!

Run fast!!!

OH....my heart can't it. Flashing forward about 6-8 years.....sisters....

She loves her lipstick!

The third grade performed at the silent auction. Lilly just had to be there!

She did a great job!!

Harper is now going to Lindley's school and this was her first day!

They were so excited!!

This is Lance reading his first chapter book!! He read it in one weekend. SO proud of him!!! It is a second grade reading level. He took an AR test and only missed one question. This is a huge accomplishment for him!!

I had to document this....she ate an apple with peanut butter!!
 
 

No comments: