Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Potty time?!

Lindley has shown little to no interest in her potty chair she got for Christmas. I'm not exactly pushing it, but I do mention it to her when I'm changing her or will offer to sit on the potty. ZERO interest. When I ask if she wants to be a big girl and pee in the potty she says, "Mommy, Daddy, Bubby, Sissy". She knows we all do but isn't concerned with doing it herself. So today we were out shopping and came across the potty seat that sits on the big potty. I showed it to her and she seemed excited so we got it.

When we got home she sat on it once, but nothing. Then before her bath she sat on it, nothing. Then after quite awhile in the bath she told me she had to pee. I get her out and sure enough....she peed on the potty!!!

Clapping for herself!

Way to go!!

She was so proud!!!
 
Of course...now I have no idea when I am going to actually try to train her......we will see how it goes.....

No comments: