Saturday, December 1, 2012

Jingle Bell Run

This morning I ran the Jingle Bell Run. I haven't been training so I wasn't sure how I would do, but managed to finish in 37 minutes. Considering a good bit of it was uphill I'd say that's not too bad!! The kids ran in the Elf Chase afterwards. I have to say I knew it would be short, but it was really short and somewhat disorganized. Lance ran fast and hard and almost won. Lilly ran w/Ava so she was a little slower. We were hanging out listening to awards and having a snack and they announced Lilly's name. I have no idea how that happened. They may have just drawn names. Needless to say Lance was mad! He really wanted to win.

We went festive!

Santa was there!!

Lining up for the Elf chase



Jumping in the bouncy house

finally took a nap

This was waiting for the elf chase to start

She was so excited. She wore her medal ALL day!!
 
Lance thinks he is ready to try a 1 mile fun run. I may take him out and let him run it to show him how long it is. I really think he could do it as long as he was in a good mood that day.
 
 

No comments: