Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Pumpkin Party

Today was Lance's pumpkin party at school. He had a good time!

Such a handsome boy. After his party we went to chick fila cause I hadn't eaten. He went up like a big boy and got his own refill. When we left he said, "Mommy, why do people always call me precious?" I said, "What do you mean?" He said, "Like the girl at chick fila getting my sprite called me precious." I said, "well probably because they think you are sweet and they are being nice. He said, "I think it's my curls. They like my curls" I was cracking up. We are in trouble with this one!!

Yummy Treats!

Always a ladies man!!
 
These are the only pictures I had because I was in charge of the party and had Lindley (& no stroller). We did pumpkin bowling (roll pumpkin and knock down the toilet paper ghosts) & bobbing for apples. I think they had a good time!

No comments: