Sunday, April 29, 2012

ABC cookies

Lance finished learning his ABC's at school and they had an ABC party. I signed up to bring cookies and got a creative wild hair to make ABC cookies. My hunted down the cookie cutters for me! Lance had to help. We cut out the first letter of each student in his class and then did ABC. Then I iced them and spelled out their names on them. I meant to take a pic and I forgot. I will try to get one from his teacher. They turned out pretty decent.
So careful

This is the point I handed the camera over to Lilly. How cute is that??

This is a really good pic!

I think this is the point Lilly handed the camera to Lance....

He kept taking pics of the cookies...not realizing we couldn't really see them!

This ones good!

He is funny....this is through the windown looking out on the patio!

Daddy!

There were about 6-8 other pics. One of his room, one of Lindley's room and other random. This one cracks me up....

Funny kids!!

No comments: