Saturday, February 22, 2014

A crazy few weeks

The past three weeks have been a whirlwind of work, travel, kids activities and illness!! Due to the ice I had several trainings that I needed to reschedule. I was already scheduled to be out of town on the 13 & 14th and again 17th-19th so I had to squeeze them in before then. Add in there tumbling, play practice, cheer practice for Lilly and tee ball and basketball practice for Lance. MADNESS!! Also, I got stuck in Houston on Valentine's night and didn't get home until Saturday afternoon. Then on Monday morning Lindley got sick (I was due to leave that afternoon). Ran her to the doctor....luckily just a virus. I headed out of town leaving her with Jeff. Only to get texted Tuesday morning that Lance now has it!! Poor Jeff! I made it back to town on Wed afternoon and thankfully have a few quiet work weeks ahead. Lindley was better by Thursday. We thought Lance was and sent him to school, but then today he hasn't seemed like he is 100%. I have managed to snap a few pictures.
Lance's spaceship he made!!

This is her meow face (not duck face)!! They were playing animals and crawled up in my lap!

Getting some lovin' after one of my work trips.

Playdate!!

She used some money Aunt Kackie sent her to buy this. She read in a few days and took an AR test on it!!

After getting a Baby-Sitter Club book from school she begged me to get mine down for her!!

Our late Valentine's dinner when I got back Saturday night. Waiting for Daddy to arrive from work.

My girl!

She was so pathetic Monday morning. She hadn't really eaten much for about four days, but we all thought she was being extra picky or working teeth. Turns out her throat hurt! Poor baby couldn't keep her eyes open!
These are out of order, but the next few are from Lance's tee ball practice....thanks to Lindley.

 



Still not feeling better....
 
Lilly got in the 150 point club for AR!!

Ready for school while staying with Mammaw while I was out of town and Daddy was working.

Happy Valentine's from Mommy and Daddy!!

Daddy took good care of them!

She tricked him and only drank the milk and didn't eat the cereal!!
 
Thank goodness things should slow down....at least for work....

No comments: