Thursday, December 30, 2010

Christmas 2010

I am still figuring this blogging thing out so I couldn't make comments on the pics I posted. There are pics of the kids opening gifts while skyping with Grandma Trish (the Barbie Swim school & Choo Choo) as well as Pappaw Wade & Julie (jammies & Thomas). Also, pics from Christmas Eve with my parents (doll & truck that Lance is unsure of).
How cute are they in their robes & jam o's ready for Santa? cutest ever I think!!! I always get a picture after Santa comes. He works so hard to makes things look so nice & of course once they start in it's nothing but chaos. He was especially happy this year because the kids left him a buckeye. We told them that he would remember them next year for that!!!
Lance wanted to play with everything he got, but wasn't showing much excitement. I am not sure if he just didn't get it or what, but he was happy none the less. Lilly however had a GREAT Christmas!! She must have been a good girl because I think she got almost everything on her list. (*Please note, Santa did his best with Lance, but he kept changing his mind so he made it very difficult!) Lilly got her Go Go the walkin' pup (which she has creatively named Go Go) & her Easy bake oven. Those were her big items that she REALLY wanted. They both also got some moon dough & a game. Along with lots of stocking stuffers. All in all I would say it was a great year. It was different & we missed our Indiana family very much. However, we are greatful for all we have & are looking forward to a great new year!!!

No comments: